We are delighted to announce the launch of our small grants scheme for communication based projects in low and middle income countries.
We will be offering grants of up to £100 to therapists working on projects which benefit people with communication disabilities.
- Applicants must be trained Speech and Language Therapists
- Grantees must be able to demonstrate a measurable benefit for individuals with communication disabilities in low/middle income countries.
- Priority will be given to projects which achieve the above aim through
- Provision of training for those working with individuals who have communication disabilities e.g. attending conferences, online courses.
- Raising awareness of the impact of communication disability.
- E.g. software/internet for provision of online training
- Cost of organising an online training
- If you have an idea but do not know how to take it forward, we can use CTI networks to provide support.
- Donations towards short term volunteering trips
- Donations towards campaigns with political party affiliations
Conditions of grant:
- Grantees must agree to write a piece for the CTI website relating to the expenditure of the grant.
- Grantees must send a photo demonstrating benefit of the grant (with permission for photos to be used on CTI website and/ or publicity materials)
- The grant must be spent within one year of receipt of funds.
Deadline for applications: ongoing
To apply: please email email@example.com with no more than 300 words explaining the nature of your application and how it meets the eligibility criteria above.